top of page

Correcting Content (UPDATE)

Thanks to some of our readers that pointed out some errors in our articles, we noticed a problem in the platform.

There was a “spelling” plug-in running on the background, which was altering the contents of our articles once they were published. It was an A.I. (and not a good one) that was installed with a package as an extension, causing entire sentences to change to gibberish, altering words (such as “eat” to “it” or “witch” to “which”).

We have now removed the program, and in the next few days we will be revising and correcting manually every single article in the website.

If you notice any more errors, please let us know.

Thank you all for letting us know and for your support!

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentarios


bottom of page